JFCS Employer Services are designed to help organizations attract and retain the best talent, promote organizational performance and productivity, and enhance long-term organizational competitiveness and growth. Services are available to both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
Employer Services Packages include:
- Personnel Screening & Selection: Assists businesses and organizations with human resources issues.
- Outplacement and Exit Strategies: Allows employers to ease career transitions.
- Team Building: Strengthens relationships and develops leaders.
- Executive Coaching and Assessment: Helps business leaders to find the balance between their work and personal goals.
- Assessment for Partnership Potential: Examines the prospect for collaborations in the business environment.
- High-Potential Assessment: Assists businesses and organizations with attracting and retaining the best employees.
- Family Business Consulting: Builds bridges between business and generational challenges
- The Employee Audit: Reports specific personnel issues and offers recommendations to improve perfomance.
- Special Packages: Customized programs to fit an employers needs.
Click here for detailed description of our Employer Services packages.
Fees: Fees for services vary.
For more information about Employer Services, contact Bob Tiell, Career Services Director at (502) 452-6341 ext 230.